Peace of mind is a state of mental and emotional calmness, with no worries ,fear or stress. In this state the mind is quite and you experience a sense of happiness and freedom.Such peaceful movements are not so rare. You have experienced them in the past at times when you was engaged in some kind of interesting activity, such as in a deeper sleep, when you are not aware of anything, being in the company of someone you love etc. Such activities takes away the mind from its usual thoughts and worries replacing them with the experience of inner peace.
But there’s a big question arises and that is how to bring more Peace of Mind into our life and how to experience it in the most difficult times of our life.
Yes, you can enjoy more peace in your life.
• You should minimise the time you spend on greeting newspapers of watching the news on TV since most of the news or negative news and you cannot do anything about them why should you think about them and feel stressed and anxious.
• Patience is the most important thing you have to adopt learn how to be more patient and tolerant family ,friends, coworkers with mostly everyone.
• There are many people who say good things to you as well as they say that things to you but you should not take everything too personally.
• You should know how to learn to focus your mind . When you focus your mind you can easily reject worries and refused to think negative thoughts and reduces the constant chatter of your mind.
• I think the most important thing is meditation. Meditation is not everyone’s cup of tea but if you have time you can try it just few minutes will make a difference in your life you became more peaceful relaxed and happy.
• Stay away from negative conversation and from negative people. It will effect both you more than state of mind.
• Don’t well into the past .past is past and its gone. It never repeats and never comes back thinking about past just a waste of time so leave the past where it is and think to make your tomorrow better.
• Don’t be jealous of others just be happy with what you have.
Inner peace eventually leads to external peace . Inner peace of mind leads to a better relationships with others and with yourself too.
~The Happy Book~